Effective date: September 2017
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
We collect data required by the model we will build for you. All data will be depersonalised and will be kept confidentially in the Microsoft Azure environment. This environment complies with the highest levels of data-security standards (see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter/compliance/complianceofferings).
Due to legislation that limits transferring personal information, we require that all personal information be de-identified to the extent that it cannot be re-identified again. De-identify, in relation to personal information of a data subject, means to delete any information that:
· identifies the data subject;
· can be used or manipulated by a reasonably foreseeable method to identify the data subject; or
· can be linked by a reasonably foreseeable method to other information that identifies the data subject.
Use of Data
Emerge Holdings LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
· To provide and maintain the Service
· To notify you about changes to our Service
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
· To provide customer care and support
· To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
· To monitor the usage of the Service
· To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, will not be transferred to any third party. The data will be hosted in Western Europe unless otherwise specified.
Disclosure Of Data
Emerge Holdings LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
· To comply with a legal obligation
· To protect and defend the rights or property of Emerge Holdings LLC
· To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
· To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
· To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.